Aboriginal and/or disadvantaged students initiative
This government funded program provides eligible Indigenous and/or disadvantaged learner drivers with 10 free driving lessons.
To be eligible you must be either Indigenous or Disadvantaged.
- Students who are from a single parent family – this is decided on case by case.
- Students who are from a single parent family with siblings.
- Students who are a single parent.
- Students who have a parent with a serious illness.
- Students who have a serious illness.
If you feel you are eligible fill out the form and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
When filling out the form, disadvantaged students need to focus on the section entitled “Concession eg, Centrelink, health care or extenuating circumstance.” Give clear information about how you are disadvantaged. If you run out of space just attach an extra page.