- The free lesson goes for 60 minutes, during which the keys2drive accredited driving instructor will explain the keys2drive learning approach – ‘Find Your Own Way’ – and offer examples of how it can be used when learning to drive.
- The keys2drive free lesson is not intended to replace normal driving lessons rather, it should complement them by empowering learner drivers to ‘Find Their Own Way’ to becoming safer drivers.
- Learner drivers will receive training in the best ways to practice, helping them gain the confidence they need to prepare for safe P plate driving and beyond.
- Lessons are able to be pre-paid online and we will get in contact with you, once you have paid, to confirm a date and time for the lesson.
- Shane is the only Keys2Drive driver at the moment and is in a Manual or you can provide your own Automatic car.
There is only 1 Free Keys2Drive lesson per person.